There’s one common thing between each of us who has a partner: We love them deeply. But do we all know how to express love in words in a relationship the right way? If you wait for special occasions like birthdays, anniversaries, and other special dates to knock in to express your love, you are missing the beauty of the extraordinary in the ordinary.
Though the other person knows our feelings for them, expressing love to him or her every now and then keeps the spark alive.
Those three magical words “I Love You” might be enough but sometimes lack the variety that a couple should engage in every now and then. After all, expressing your feelings to someone you love is equally important as receiving them.
15 Romantic Ways to Express Love Through Words to Someone
1. Random Text Messages At A Random Time
Of course, your partner is used to receiving sweet, love-filled & adorable messages before bedtime, during the daytime, in the evening, and at such an expected timeline. Trust us, receiving messages when least expected is one of the best feelings ever. For example, You can text them very late at night, which can make their good morning actually good.
Wondering how to express love to your partner through words? Some examples of words to express love are.
- You are the weirdest yet the gorgeous person I know. Please stay the same.
- We know we have had the best time together. But remember, the best is yet to come.
- Just when I think it’s my highest that I can love you, you make me fall for you even harder.
- I still can’t figure out how I lived all these years without you.
- There are only two times that I want to live with you: Now & Forever.
- Please take some rest, baby. You must be tired of crossing my mind for so long.
- How can you make everything so much better?
- The best way to start the day is to think about you.
- Good morning, love! May you find many reasons to smile today & I want to be a few of them.
- Good night to the one and only who rules my heart.
- You made me believe in soulmates.
- I will choose you ever and forever and forever and ever.
- Your voice is my favorite music. I love to hear you before sleeping.
- You are the only addiction I have in my life.
- If someone asks me to describe you in one word, I will simply say MINE.
- I know you are super busy today, but please add me to your TO-DO list.
How to Express Love in a Long Distance Relationship
- I exist in two places, here and where you are
- Whether you are close or far apart, you will always lie in my heart
- It hurts so much just by thinking you are not here
- The ocean can separate the land, not souls
- I can still feel your presence even if you are not here
- Sometimes I saw a glimpse of us when I look in the mirror
- If the only place where I could see you was in my dreams, then I’d sleep
- There are no goodbyes for us. We will always lie in one another hearts.
How to Express Love in Words to Your Boyfriend
- I love you for everything you are
- Your smile makes my regular days special
- Isn’t the moon lovely
- You successfully stole my heart
- As long as you are with me, I don’t care about the world.
- Just by being around you makes me the happiest
- I can’t help but simple whenever I think about you
- You are the only one who can make my heart race
How to Express Love to a Girlfriend
- You are kinda, sort of, maybe a little, pretty much on my mind
- Its hard to believe that a girl like you exist and I am lucky to have my arms around you
- I don’t care about where life takes me, I just want you to be with me
- I feel like the luckiest man on the entire planet, because I am the only one who can call you mine
- Sometimes I can’t even sleep because you are roaming as you like in my mind
- With you besides me, I feel like I am in heaven
- Your name is my favouratie word, your voice is my favourite sound, and your hug is my favourite place to be
- The thought of me being with you is more than enough to get me through a rough day
How to Express Love to Your Partner
- I love you for all that you were, for all that you are, and for all that you will be
- Its surprising how easy it was to fall in love with you
- I have been aiming for the heaven above but an angel is not what i need
- All I want to do is spend the rest of my life with you, laughing with you, and adoring you
- If loving you means losing my sanity, then I guess I will never be sane again
- If anyone asks me for an example of perfection, I simply tell them your name
- My regular mornings become perfect when I see you lying beside me
- I cherish the strength, happiness, and protection that your love has given me
How To Express Love to Husband
- My real life story started the day you found me
- It is a shame that there is no portrait big enough which can fit my love for you
- My heart is filled with pride and confidence for the love I have for my husband
- You stole my heart years ago I’ll let you keep it until the end of time
- I always dreamt of meeting a man like, and I am so glad that deam cam true
- I though you couldn’t be more kind, caring, and gentle but you proves me wrong every day
- Feels like I am living in paradise from the day we married
- I will never let you be alone. I will be with you from dusk till dawn
Way for Expressing Love to Him
- I have seen you at your worst, but I still think you are the best
- Sometimes I love you. Sometimes I want to punch you in the face but I don’t want you to get hurt, though
- Talking to hundreds of people in a day is fun but seeing you smile is the best
- You are like a glue to me, without you I will be broken into pieces
- People say that you can only fall in love once. I think that is a lie because whenever I see you, I fall in love all over again
- When fall in love with you it wasn’t like it wasn’t like I was hit by a strong gust of wind. It was like I waked into house and then suddenly realised, I am home
- I don’t know how but I think somewhere between our laughs, stupid fights, and all jokes, I fell in love
- Although I am much smarter than you, I can’t figure out the perfect way to put my love in words for you
There are endless messages you can choose to send. As per the situation, choose what best fits the mood. You can write them on sticky notes too.
2. Cute Messages On Sticky Notes
Do not just keep sticky notes’ applications limited to writing reminders, office-related tasks, and other boring notes. Use them to write flirty, warm, delightful, and surprising messages for your partner that you can stick to wherever your house allows. That smile on the face is everything.
Can you recall the last time you went to a card shop and hustled to get your hands on the best one? It’s been long, right? It’s highly underrated today. It has lost somewhere between meaningful gifts, grand gestures, and expensive gifts. Or just a blank piece of paper, a heartfelt message, cute smileys, some nostalgic drawing, and there you go.
4. Nothing But Long & Tight Hugs
A hug is a powerful expression of love. A simple long hug is capable of soothing tense nerves, calming a rising temperature & saying what words might fall short of. All that you must do randomly is hold your arms out and embrace your partner tightly.
5. Love Letters
Ah, that era of love letters and long waiting times is lovely! The medium might have changed, but love expression through words would never change. So why not go a few years down the road. Letter likh ke toh dekho. This solution to how to express love in words to your boyfriend or girlfriend is a real heart winner in the era where it’s least expected.
6. A Matching Jewelry Piece
For a constant reminder of love, wear a matching jewelry piece that can include a bracelet, ring, pendant, or anything. This could be one of the cutest answers to how to express love in a long distance relationship. That piece of jewelry will keep you closer even when you two are miles away.
7. Physical Intimacy
Physical intimacy is a core love expression of humans. It’s one of the passionate ways to express love to your partner that you can mix and match things with. You know your partner better, so plan things that will make them happy.
8. Offer Them Your Ears
Listen to them. Wondering how listening is an expression of love. There’s nothing more caring and satisfying than your partner listening to you whenever you need them. This is exactly how to express your feelings to someone you love that your partner will adore.
9. Share Your Secrets
It’s hard to trust someone, but when you do, never hide it. Trust is a love language that you show. Sharing secrets is a gesture of openness you show the other person. This openness is a very romantic love expression that a couple can share.
10. Share Chores
There could be no expression of love cuter than taking the load off your partner. If they are cooking, you can do the dishes. If they have done the dusting, you can mop the floor.
11. Take Advice & Appreciate It
If you really want to tell your partner that you love and value them, include them in decisions, and important matters, take advice, and never forget to give them the due they deserve. Even if they are not experts on the subject, try to explain things to them rather than excluding them.
12. Take The Best Care of Your Partner When They Are Ill
‘In Sickness and in Health’- A promise you must have made to your partner. Taking care of your partner when they are not in the best of their health physically or mentally is important to show your partner you care for them.
13. Admit Your Mistakes
Hear me out, girls. You might not take note of this, but accepting your mistake is one way to express love to husband or boyfriend. We know you girls are never wrong, but you can sometimes make them win na taaki unhe acha lage.
14. Expensive Gifts
In the trend of basic and minimum, expensive gifts can’t be underrated. On special occasions, these gifts hold value. Therefore, the celebration still calls for a meaningful and maybe a bit expensive gift that your partner can talk about for the rest of the year. Some options could be…
- Designer clothes
- Branded watch
- Luxury beauty products
- Household appliances
15. Cook For Them
Though there’s no written rule, this is closely dedicated to how to express love to a girlfriend or wife through actions. If you are one of the husbands or boyfriends who rarely cook or are a bad cook, try making their favorite dish. They are going to love it.
Pro Tip: jyada bhi tasty mat bana dena. If you know, you know (wink).
It’s a very famous saying you must be aware of. We know ‘I Love You’ stage comes naturally in relationship, and you can’t say it enough. Still, these cute and romantic gestures go a long way in showing what your better half means to you.
We hope now you will find it easy how to express love in words and powerful gestures if that’s what you were here for. Your partner must be valued and appreciated time and again. That’s one secret mantra to a happy relationship.