Couples are going all GaGa for all those perfect shots be it romantic wedding couple poses or pre wedding photography poses, isn’t it?
You’d agree that the world has mastered the art of photography. Every occasion is now majorly about pictures that capture the best moments one can cherish for life.
From overly polished pictures, casual ones, to all those really, really sweet candid shots, if you’re looking for Indian wedding couple poses that are generic yet timeless, here’s what we have to offer.
Must Read: Best Budget Wedding Destinations in India
Pre Wedding Photoshoot Poses
- The land of eternal love! An ideal place for shots oozing with love. All the pre wedding photoshoot poses at this place come out to be classic, loaded with perfection.
- Couples who smile together stay together. Your poses list can’t miss out on this one. Make a curve to set things straight!
- One of the must-try candid wedding couple poses. This pose is all about the chemistry you two share. Smile and click!
- Romance and chemistry drizzling from every direction. Among all the pre wedding photoshoot poses, this one is classic!
- Props for wedding photoshoot poses are a very common idea. You must choose to give something not-so generic poses. Try taking some out-of-the-box shots.
- We are blessed to have dedicated space for photography today. Choose the space wisely. A blend of photographer instructions and your ideas is a Yes Yes!
- Are you both a dog lover? A special appearance of your pet in your pre wedding photography poses is a happy concept you must try!
- You find the idea of strolling in the park with a basket romantic? Are you both a picnic lover? You have your best pose ready!
- For a gourmet couple, we can’t suggest anything more perfect than what you can see right here. Cooking theme is for you guys. Isn’t it the happiest moment of all?
- A bibliophile couple? Get all those geeky shots with you two surrounded by books. The pro tip here would be to make your photoshoot a success in a library.
- You can infuse graffiti in your photoshoot. Your pictures will have life, colors, theme, love, and patterns. It’s for sure a novice concept to try.
- A little PDA would do no harm, right? Get a steamy intimate shot if you love to romance with your partner. Pro tip- You must practice a bit if required (wink).
- Here’s something for our fitness lovers. Hit the gym but this time with your photographer (lol).
- If you’re a sporty duo, how about this one? Too steamy? It’s just an idea to take inspiration from. You can make modifications and pose as you wish!
- Rain is the classic example of romance. Get some lovey-dovey clicks in the rain. You’re absolutely going to love the results. There are many candid wedding couple poses you can capture in the rain.
- For your beach bum, pick a beach and you’re all set. Do not forget to capture this perfect candid shot.
- If you’re a combination of experimental and water babies, underwater photography might excite you. Your social media might crash after you post such good pictures (lol).
- Into the wild for nature lovers in lush green trees and bushes oozing out love and romance for you both.
- Under the sky! Give a simple pose and your photographer knows how to make it THE BEST!
- Choose a heritage location for awe-inspiring wedding couple poses for photoshoot. The pictures will have a touch of royalty to them.
- A little too much preparation it seems? It’s all going to be worth it. Your wedding is a celebration, so why not infuse some pre wedding photoshoot poses in your pre-celebration!
- It’s time you ditch all those old-school poses and enter some bollywood drama. Such poses have all the filmy vibes. Just do it!
- To reignite the memories of all the dates you have had with your partner that highlight your beautiful journey, you can’t miss out on such poses.
- Call it a very cliche pose, but you have to do this. All those new and out-of-the-box pictures are fine, but sometimes old is gold.
- Curl up together for steamy vibes around you. Let romance and love take the lead. Rest, the photographer is all armed to make the magic happen!
- Hug your partner but with a twist. Bring some quirk in the picture by making a heart with your hands. For a pre-wedding photoshoot, the pose seems ideal. What do you think?
- Create a chilled-out outdoor/indoor scene in your PJs. Play with your expressions and capture something your rishtedaar would find hard to digest (lol, kidding).
- Some oops and fun clicks loading… These pre wedding photoshoot poses are a must-have in your album and phone gallery. Take advantage of your short height if that’s the case, and creating an illusion of holding him by his neck would be super-easy (lol).
- Even if you know how to cook and she’s her own ATM, this is a fun picture and pose, right?
- Wedding photography and printed T-shirts go hand-in-hand these days. You can get the texts printed and customized as per your wish and fetch some of the best pictures.
- You both are going to laugh at this picture for years to come. THE HUNT IS FINALLY OVER!
- The piggyback pose for all the awkward posers (kidding). Simple and cute, it’s all about the classic pose amid all the quirky and trendy ones.
- What a great shot, isn’t it? Display such wonderful and happy pictures at your wedding venue to take the decoration game one level up.
- Try taking some lovely snaps in the streets for elegance and sophistication. Choose a place with a peaceful environment.
- You must have been on multiple dates on his bike during your courtship period, right? What better than this pose to seal the magical moment for lifetime?
Indian Wedding Couple Poses/ Candid Wedding Couple Poses
- Amid all your wedding rituals, how about a classic bhangra pose? Your wedding photoshoot poses are incomplete without this one.
- It’s one of the most beautiful new Indian wedding couple poses that must be a part of your enviable wedding album. It’s an effortless pose.
- Isn’t it the cutest? A little bit of drama turns into a lifetime memory. All you have to do is think and execute. It automatically turns out to be worth cherishing. Your family members should be pro actors (lol, kidding).
- When it’s THE COVID theme by default, such captures are a must.
- Isn’t it just WOW. For an offbeat pre-wedding/wedding shoot, such captures are mandatory. Just feel the moment and you’re all set!
- This intimate forehead kiss pose is still one of the wedding poses. Simple, classic, and traditional, capture this stunning moment for sure.
- Looks stunning, right? A must for sure!
- All that swag, wow! Be a swagger couple to add something really exciting to your wedding album.
- Your Wish, My Command Pose! Can you think of something sweeter than this?
- How about this ab to phas gaye pose? Isn’t it one of the cutest candid wedding couple poses?
- Weddings are never complete without parents’ blessing, right? So why your wedding album shouldn’t have one?
Romantic Wedding Couple Poses
- Let your inner Romeo take the lead. Hold her tight in your arms to let the photographer capture this perfect moment.
- All you have to do is put in a little effort, and this picture perfect romantic moment will be ready to go straight in your special album.
- Hold each other’s hand the same way for the rest of your lives. A pose with a love message!
- A happy picture that’s a must try!
- Modern day wedding poses are all about something unique. With your stunning wedding outfits, such stunning pictures should be a must.
- If you’re OKAY with some intimate poses, you can try this one!
- Here romance is happening for sure, but it’s BROMANCE (lol). This SONU KE TITU KI SWEETY pose has a vibe!
- Give a romantic back hug pose. For camera shy couples, this is the best!
We thought it’s a great idea if we mention some tips here that would help you with your romantic wedding couple poses that would eventually lead to a successful photoshoot, just like you thought it would be. Here we go!
- Get done with your photoshoot packing a day prior. Please don’t forget to make a checklist, and follow the same.
- It’s highly recommended that you’re relaxed and energetic. That’s for sure going to reflect in every shot.
- Lighting, background, and framing are the important elements of every photoshoot. Get in touch with a good photographer.
- It’s definitely going to help if you know about your best and flattering angles. If you haven’t thought about it already, you must analyze your pictures now. It’s probably one of the best ways that would help you with your candid wedding couple poses.
- Last but not least, do not be afraid or shy away from trying something new!
The wedding photoshoot is just like a story. Make sure it’s a beautiful one. Are you ready!
Download the TrulyMadly Dating App for Android and iOS