TRULYMADLY REFERRAL PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
OPEN TO INDIAN RESIDENTS AGED 18+. PROMOTION PERIOD OCTOBER 23, 2020 TO DECEMBER 31, 2020. Rs.21 PayTM CASH CREDIT REFERRAL REWARD EARNED BY REFERRER AND Rs.21 PayTM CASH CREDIT REFERRAL REWARD EARNED BY NEW USER WHEN THAT NEW USER (BEING A TRULYMADLY USER WHO HAS NEVER CREATED A PROFILE ON THE TRULYMADLY MOBILE APPLICATION/WEBSITE) APPLIES A REFERRAL CODE DURING THE PROMOTION PERIOD SUBJECT TO SUCCESSFUL MODERATION OF HIS PROFILE. MAXIMUM 20 REWARDS PER REFERRER AND ONE REWARD PER NEW USER. REWARDS MUST BE REDEEMED WITHIN 60 DAYS OF EARNING REWARD. REWARDS SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY. THERE IS A LIMITED REWARD FUND OF RUPEES FIVE LAKH. INTERNET ACCESS ON A COMPATIBLE DEVICE REQUIRED.
“PROMOTER”: CRESCERE TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED, 2-A/3, Kundan Mansion, Asaf Ali Road New Delhi 110002, INDIA
- By participating in the TrulyMadly Referral Promotion (the “Promotion”), either as a Referrer or a Referee (as defined in section 4), you are accepting these terms and conditions (the "Terms") and agreeing to the Promoter contacting you about the Promotion via a promotional link.
- You must be aged 18 or above to enter the Promotion.
- You must be a legal resident of India, and currently physically located and residing therein in order to enter the Promotion.
- Promotion Period
- Subject to the availability of Referral Rewards, the Promotion runs from 00:01 (IST) on October 23, 2020 until 23:59 (IST) on December 31, 2020 (the “Promotion Period”).
- The Promoter reserves the right to end the Promotion Period early if it has given away all of the Referral Rewards (see section 3.b).
- Referral Rewards
- A “Referral Reward” consists of
for Referrers, a Rs.21 PayTM Cash; and
for Referees, a Rs.21 PayTM Cash.
See sections 6 and 7 on how to claim and redeem a Referral Reward.
- Referral Rewards are strictly subject to availability. Sections 4 and 5 outline how you can become eligible to receive a Referral Reward.
- Referral Rewards are non-transferable, non-negotiable and non-refundable, and have no cash alternative.
- Referrer and Referee Eligibility.
- Referrers. “Referrers” are those who: (i) have created an account on the TrulyMadly Mobile Application/Website; and (ii) provide their Code to Referees during the Promotion Period.
- Referees. “Referees” are unique users who:
(i) have never created an account on the TrulyMadly Website/Mobile Application.
(ii) have not already received a Referral Reward (whether on their current Android/iOS device or otherwise).
- The Promotion
- Referrers. Subject to these Terms:
Each Referrer will be provided with a unique referral code (a “Code”), which they can share with Referees. Referrers must share their Code with Referees during the Promotion Period, after which the Code will no longer work.
Subject to subsection iii and iv below, if a Referee correctly follows the steps set out in section 5.b, both the Referee and their Referrer will receive a Referral Reward.
Referrers will only receive a reward after their profile and the profile of the their Referees is successfully moderated.
A Referrer can receive a maximum of 25 Referral Rewards corresponding to the first 25 Referees who correctly follow the steps set out in section 5.b.
Referral Rewards are strictly subject to availability, in accordance with section 3.b.
- Referees. Subject to these Terms:
Upon receiving a Code from the Referrer, the Referee must install the TrulyMadly app (if the Referee has not already done so), open the TrulyMadly app and apply the Code during the Promotion Period.
If a Code is incorrectly applied or is applied outside the Promotion Period, neither the Referee nor their Referrer will receive a Referral Reward.
After a Referee has correctly applied a Code, the Referee will receive a Referral Reward post successful moderation of his profile.
Subject to availability, a Referee is eligible to receive a maximum of 1 Referral Reward.
If a Referee applies a code from a Referrer who has already earned all 20 Referral Rewards, the Referee will not receive a Referral Reward
Referral Rewards are strictly subject to availability, in accordance with section 3.b.
- Delivery of Referral Rewards
- Rewards are determined solely in Promoter’s sole discretion and may include, but are not limited to, Rs. 21 PayTM Cash.
- If you are eligible for a Referral Reward, you will receive an option to redeem your rewards.
- Referrers will receive their Referral Reward once TrulyMadly has performed necessary risk and abuse checks. TrulyMadly reserves the right to cancel any Referral Reward without notice if it determines the Referrer engaged in fraud or abuse of the Promotion.
- Redemption of Referral Rewards
- Minimum Amount of Redemption is Rs.500.
- You must redeem your Reward by entering your registered Paytm Mobile Number within 60 days of earning the reward either by clicking on the “Redeem” button in the rewards section on the Mobile Application/Website.
- You must have a Profile Trust Score of 70% to be eligible to redeem your reward.
- All eligible redemptions will be processed within 7 working days after being requested.
- If a “Referee” is referred by multiple “Referrers”, the cashback will be processed to the Referrers” whose referral code was applied by the “Referee”.
- Rewards are non-transferable and have no cash value.
- The user must have the TrulyMadly Mobile Application installed till the redemption of rewards.
- Technical requirements
- You must have a valid TrulyMadly Mobile application installed on an Android/iOS devices. Please ensure you have the latest version of TrulyMadly downloaded from the Play Store/App Store.
- You must have a valid PayTM Account eligible to receive PayTM Cash.
- Standard text messaging and/or data rates may apply.
- Other important information
- The Promoter may (a) deem that a profile is not a Genuine Profile; (b) stop you from participating in the Promotion or claiming a Referral Reward; (c) revoke any Referral Rewards; (d) block you from participating in future promotional activities; and/or (e) suspend your account, in each case if it considers, in its reasonable opinion, that you are acting contrary to these Terms, the spirit of these Terms and/or that you are unfairly taking advantage of or are abusing the Promotion in any way. This includes but is not limited to purchasing advertising to distribute any Codes. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your participation in the Promotion or from your enjoyment of a Referral Reward.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time to cancel, change or replace the Promotion (including the alteration of a Referral Reward) due to:
any reason outside of its reasonable control; and/or
the technical operation of software for any reason operating in a way that is materially different to the purpose of the Promotion, including by distributing more Referral Rewards than the number of available Referral Rewards outlined in section 3.b.
- Individuals are not permitted to register multiple accounts on the TrulyMadly Website or Mobile Application, doing so may lead to disqualification from the referral program for both the Referrer and the Referee.
- Limitation of Liability & Disclaimer of Warranties
- IN NO EVENT WILL TRULYMADLY OR ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES AND RELATED COMPANIES, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION OR FOR ANY ACTION OR OMISSION MADE IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROMOTION. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING IN THESE RULES AND IN THIS PROMOTION, INCLUDING THE PRIZES AWARDED, IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
- Governing Law
Any dispute or claim relating to this promotion, its enforceability or its termination under these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 by a sole arbitrator appointed by CRESCERE TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED. The arbitration proceedings shall be held in the English language at New Delhi. The courts at Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes relating to the subject matter herein.