If you’ve been dating an IT guy, you’re going to love this blog because here we are going to talk about all the things that happen during a relationship like this one. Almost 60% of the people in India are employed in the service sector and a majority of the people are working in the IT industry. Hence, a major share of non-single people are with someone who works in the IT industry.
1. You have absolutely no idea what he actually does for a living.
Image Source/ Base Industries Group
It’s funny, but it’s true for a lot of couples. Most of the women who are dating an IT professional are clueless about their partner’s job. And it becomes even more difficult to convince your parents because you don’t know how to tell them about your guy! Most of the parents still don’t understand about Data Analytics and Cyber Security at all.
Also read: 11 Signs You Are Dating An Over Thinker
2. But you know it’s something cool and futuristic.
Image Source/ Eros International
And when he talks about the things he does on an everyday basis, you become impressed. It’s so cool to see how he is doing something techy for a client, which will help them in the future. Dating professional IT guy is cool at times, no?
3. Whenever he tells you about some work humor you automatically shut them out and mentally transfer to your Pinterest board.
*insert fake laugh*
He always has a work related meme that you won’t probably get, and you may find it difficult to comprehend in the beginning.
4. He has the coolest apps and gadgets at his disposal.
If you get a chance to check his mobile phone, you will be mesmerized to see the Apps he is using, the complex features he is switching from, and more. Dating an IT guy can introduce you to a whole new world of technology, you didn’t know existed.
Also read: How To Find Your Soulmate -10 Signs
5. And sometimes some things, that you may not even have heard of before.
Hey! How did you get your hands on that cheese emoji?!!
Just like we just said above.
6. He spends a lot of his time figuring out the next game he should buy, novels he should read, and more.
Well, a lot of IT guys are big-time Marvel or DC fans! If you are also dating an IT professional, you will also get to bear with a lot of action and animation movies.
7. You too get the coolest (but often the most useless) gifts falling in the same line.
Glasses with wipers! Gee… thanks.
Have you seen The Big Bang Theory? You really need to see the episode where Sheldon gives Amy his gift of his picture with Santa in a Picture frame. Well, there are going to be the things you didn’t want, but you get them.
8. He has the best possible work environment you are secretly jealous of.
Most of the IT companies offer a lot of recreational activities, in-house exhibitions, competitions and happy hours that would probably want you to have a similar working environment. Dating professional in the IT domain could be a really great choice for you.
9. He has the nerdiest sense of flirting.
Be flattered and find his sense of humor cute and savage at the same time. IT people are known to be some of the best communicators. And this is what will reflect in their personality.
10. He’s always online so you can always reach him no matter what.
The only matter is to choose your medium. Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, email, Snapchat… Phewww….!!!
An IT guy works on the internet. He is always connected to the internet. Their worst nightmare is when their internet connection goes off. So, whether it’s a WhatsApp call or Instagram text, he’s always going to receive almost immediately.
Also read: 5 Signs The No Contact Rule Is Working
11. And can get all your Tech problems fixed pronto.
Why would you need AMC on your electronics, computers or laptops? He probably knows about all the errors and might have fixed them as fast as you could think of.
12. He is as good at emotional stuff as SIRI at being your personal shrink.
IT guys have to go through a lot of sh*t in their regular work hours. And this is why you are often disappointed because you don’t know whether he will understand you or not.
13. However, he has his own ways to show his love and care for you.
For what we have observed, we know that an IT guy has his own way of showing his love. It could either be in the form of emotional breakdown or a completely shocking and mind blowing proposal.