Although, it would be wrong to say that it is the sole criterion to predict and know if the two individuals have a happy relationship together as a couple, it is not exclusive either. In fact, compatibility is one of the major criteria that tells you if the couple can seamlessly blend in or not. People are like different pieces of a puzzle. If they are compatible they will fit together nicely and complete the picture or else simply won’t.
So, if you are new to this person and want to test whether it is even worth it to give him/her your time and space or if you are already in a relationship but want to be certain about its future, here are a set of 36 questions you can ask your partner to test whether or not are you two compatible. Of course, don’t play KBC and shoot down all the questions one after another but smartly slip in a few of them here and there in your conversation and see what they reply.
So here are our picked questions for compatibility. Ask your partner all these couples compatibility questions and know where you both stand!
1. Tell me your preference of a partner, a good looking one or the one who is extremely smart?
2. What do you think is better.. an ultra romantic gift or an essentially useful one?
3. What do you think is the most important thing in a successful relationship?
4. What’s your definition of cheating?
5. Do you think you can forgive me if I ever cheat on you?
6. Are you open to saying sorry to make someone feel good even if it’s not your fault?
7. Do you still have any of your exes as your friends?
8. What’s your take on celebrating Valentine’s day…cute and romantic or overrated and corny?
9. Given your choice, how would you like to spend a special day together?
10. Which is yours the most fond memory of us as a couple?
image source/ AA Films
Now before proceeding further, make sure you are noting down the answers somewhere. If you want to maintain the utmost honesty, you can take the test before your partner and write those answers before you are asking questions for couples to your partner.
11. How much should financial matters be shared between a couple?
12. If I ever tell you to jump off a steep hill and say that there’s a safety net down there that you can’t spot from this height, but which will guarantee your safe landing what would you do?
13. Do you think I should tell you about all my friends?
14. Do you believe a couple should hold no secrets or is it fine to keep some things sacred?
15. Can you think of a song that best describes us or our relationship?
Yash Raj Films
16. What’s your ideal woman/man that you would love to date?
17. Which word do you think best matches up to a ‘happy relationship’, sacrifice or sharing?
18. Will it make you insecure if I spend a lot of time with my friends or at work?
19. How many times a month is fine to go on a date?
20. Which habits do you think are the most annoying ones that couples have?
How are you liking these compatibility test questions? Do let us know in the comments section below about the response till this point of time. If you guys want, then you can surely take your time to answer each question!
21. What’s your way to vent out the negativity and frustrations that pile up when in a relationship?
22. Do I ever come in your dreams?
23. Do you like children/do you ever think about having your own?
24. How much important is physical intimacy for you in a relationship?
25. What turns you off sexually?
image source/ Tips Music Films
26. What attracts you the most in a man/woman?
27. If I find a great job opportunity in another city someday, would you relocate for me?
28. How many times do you think it’s okay to call each other in a relationship?
29. How many people have you been physically intimate with in the past?
30. What do you think should a person take as an indication of being ready for marriage?
31. Do you think it’s all right to lie sometimes to make your partner happy?
32. Would you go along with me or try to correct me if you were convinced I had been doing something wrong or taking a wrong decision?
33. When was the last time you you were disappointed/upset with me?
34. If we happen to have a break-up, what would you do/ want me to do of all the gifts we would have exchanged?
35. If a hot guy/girl makes advances on you at work, would you tell me about it?
36. If you have a rough day, what will you want…to stay alone or to have me around to share and cheer you up?
So these were some of the best questions for compatibility. You guys should ask these questions to each other. All the best to know your compatibility with your partner.
Meet interesting and like minded verified singles in your city on India’s best dating and matchmaking app. Download the TrulyMadly Dating App for Android and iOS.