You’ve arrived here, and you’re in the situation where you can claim, “My bae is ignoring me.”
Your relationship is now on the verge of falling apart. Your babe, who was once ecstatic to see you, is now making excuses to ignore you as if you were a ghost following them around.
But, don’t worry, our 10 annoying messages have got it covered for you. Deal with it, Magar Pyaar Se.
Waiting for someone to respond to your text is one of those things that are just plain irritating.
But even then, the annoyance you feel when waiting for your sweet sweetheart’s text is at the top of the list!
Not that your ears aren’t already irritated enough, but you have your own adorable ways of dealing with it. Read on to know these amazing yet annoying text messages.
1. “Aww baby! You are so adorable when you don’t text me back for hours and give me more reasons to not get you laid tonight.”
Image source/ Adlabs Films Ltd- Blockbuster Movie Entertainers- Viacom 18 Motion Pictures
Maybe your companion is unorganized or discombobulated; they may believe they’ve responded to your messages but haven’t, or they may simply fail to do so.
During the day, double texting might be the most effective yet annoying way to communicate with your companion.
Check More: 20 Flirty Texts To Make Him/Her Smile
2. “R.I.P. I met with an accident 2 hours ago and bled to death waiting for you to see my emergency message.”
Image source/ UTV Motion Pictures
When you send a message to someone, and they don’t respond, do you ever feel like you’re screaming into a black hole? Well, this “ouch” message will surely annoy them the way you’re annoyed.
3. “Ohh… I didn’t know you were busy writing a ballad in my love! XOXO”
Image source/ PVR Pictures- Hari Om Entertainment Co.
This attitude-filled message will fill them with guilt. They, anyway, deserve these kinds of annoying text messages.
4. “Hey baby it’s been six years we’ve been together, and you still faint at the excitement of getting my text?!! Awww…”
The only way to commit a greater sin than them is by giving them a simple yet witty reply.
Read Also: 13 Ways To Impress A Girl By Text or Words
5. “Just hang on babe! I’m coming over with a doc to get your broken thumbs fixed!”
Image source/ SLB Films
This breaking thumb message will surely break their ego, and they may respond to you back. Annoying texts 101.
6. “Hey baby! You know what happened at work today?!! I met this girl who totally hates it when his bf doesn’t text her back for hours! Oh no, wait. That was just my reflection in the phone!”
Image source/ UTV Motion Pictures
This text has the intent of being funny or might come out as a defensive reaction, but it will make their busy ass make some time for you.
7. “OMG Sweetheart! Please type slowly! I can’t see the words rushing off so fast!”
This is one of the most annoying messages that’ll make them realize it’s a huge no-no to ignore or refuse a returned text message from your partner.
Also Read: How to Compliment A Girl Over Text & Real
8. “Hey baby! I know I told you to pay more attention to me but stop just concentrating on reading my texts and reply back!”
Image source/ Yash Raj Films
Who doesn’t despise getting this text when they’ve made no attempt to contact you? Obviously, they won’t. Wink Wink.
9. “Honey I was thinking to ask you what shall I be for tonight? But never mind. You seem busy. Toodles”
Image source/ Dharma Productions- ShowMan Pictures- Yash Raj Films
Burning inside but trying to act cool. This is the best yet, one of those annoying messages which will make them come crying to you.
10. “WTF! Why aren’t you tex… Oohhh… The guy I told you about in my office..?!! He just smiled at me! *Fainting* Ttyl Bye!”
image source/ Fox Star Studios- ShowMaker Pictures / Featured Image Source/ PVR Pictures- Hari Om Entertainment Co.
It’s better to pull out a bigger gun when your partner takes you for granted. Yes, girl, it’s time to shoot.
It’s a text from your partner that rings in your ear. You react right away because that’s how you roll.
You see that the message has been marked as “read,” and you wait for them to reply. You’re still waiting and updating an hour later.
For the most part, our online chat experiences are governed by an unwritten social contract.
The most obvious aspect of the agreement is that some forms of communication necessitate prompt responses.
However, conventions that prevail in the physical world do not always translate well to the digital sphere.
Isn’t it past time for us to establish a new social compact for online communication? Till this is established, these annoying texts have your back.
Download the TrulyMadly Dating App for Android and iOS
First of all I would like to say great blog! I had a quick
question in which I’d like to ask if you do not mind.
I was interested to know how you center yourself and clear your miind prior to writing.
I’ve had a tough time clearing my mind in getting my ideas
out there. I do enjoy writing however it just seems like
the first 10 to 15 minutes are usually lost simply just trying to figure out how to begin.
Any recommendations or tips? Thanks!