The type of coffee you order can reveal a lot about your personality and how you are in bed!
“Clinical psychologist Dr. Ramani Durvasula recently conducted an observational study of 1,000 coffee drinkers. As Dr. Durvasula notes in her book entitled You Are WHY You Eat: Change Your Food Attitude, Change Your Life, despite the interesting and impressive qualitative research that was gathered “we are no more defined by our coffee orders than we are by our astrological signs.” [Reference here] So I researched further and found out the correlation between coffee and men. I could judge how a man is in bed by the coffee he ordered! The following observations are based on what men would order in a café, not what they have every day at home. (This is not an exact study, and results may vary.)
Also read: What’s Buzzing: Find Out What Men Like!
1. Men who drank black coffee were generally more traditional-minded, quiet in groups, efficient, no-nonsense kind of people, and didn’t like to experiment in bed even though they were very passionate lovers.
2. Men who drank cappuccinos and lattes were easy, laid-back people with a love of music, films, and very giving in bed.
3. Men who liked iced drinks are quite fun to be with, have a great sense of humor, sharp, intelligent, and love experimenting in bed though they could be commitment-phobic.
4. Men who like their coffee with a little bit of milk and sugar might want to please too many people and balance too many things in life and feel sometimes overwhelmed in life and in bed.
5. The men who had instant coffee were procrastinators, quite absorbed in themselves, and didn’t have fantastic relationships though they were very creative and good-looking!
6. The double decaf, soy, extra-foamy men tended to be more obsessive, controlling, and detail-oriented. Their sex life could be very “organized” and penciled in.
It’s quite interesting to find the choices we make are directly related to the coffee we have. And not surprisingly as we grow older, our preferences for how we have coffee change as well. If you observe this phenomenon further, you’ll notice how as your coffee inclinations change, so will your needs of your partner. Most often, we start drinking the same type of coffee our partners do, and invariably, we can see a change in our personalities. When I was younger, I had cappuccinos and dated a man who had cappuccinos as well. We had a live-in relationship and were quite carefree then. When I switched to black coffee with hazelnut, I found a partner who was a black coffee drinker as well. You can guess what my sex life was! And now I have brewed coffee. Dark roasted. With sugar. And I can’t date a cappuccino man anymore!
Too much coffee can have negative effects on health. Ideally, two medium cups of coffee a day should suffice for your caffeine needs and your sexual desires!
So next time you want to date a man, don’t ask him his astrological sign; ask him how he takes his cup of coffee!
Also read: What Men Say You Are Doing Wrong When Dating…
Title: Forbidden Desires
Author: Madhuri Banerjee
Page Ext: 275 pp
Price: Rs 295
‘Why do romantic relationships fade away? Does the magic slowly die? Or do lovers simply wake up one morning realizing they are done? Is it a trick that time plays on happy couples or is it something more profound, an evolution perhaps, of our feelings and our needs?’
Imagine if there was a person you don’t know anything about, who was slowing destroying your marriage.
Imagine if there was a stranger who entered your life and made you realize you were living a lie.
Imagine if there was a love so deep that you needed to sacrifice everything you have to save it.
Imagine if you found out your partner was cheating on you.
What would you do?
Naina, Ayesha, Kavita and Kaajal are four women who know nothing about each other’s lives and continue to live in their own secure world. Until one day, they’re forced to reckon with their shocking truths that they never imagined!
Their desires will come to haunt them, provoke them and make them fight to choose a new path in their lives.
Also read: What do women really want? This Girl might have the answer!
Will these women survive their stories of passion, betrayal and pain? And is there a larger mystery that binds them together?
Best selling author and film writer Madhuri Banerjee brings to you a new romance thriller that interweaves different stories of women and their passions and how all relationships ultimately crash into each other.
Available at leading book stores and on Amazon: goo.gl/5vyF7Q Flipkart: goo.gl/Y7eOIe
Download the TrulyMadly Dating App for Android and iOS.