Here you are, sitting cozily in your comforting space and thinking about dating someone who’s your opposite?
Have you ever thought about why opposites attract? It is a thing, though not so much known as to why so, but one thing is for sure, if you had to date someone exactly like you, it would be not only highly boring but also awfully disastrous.
Just imagine dating yourself, and you’ll know it’s true. Dating your opposites is a good idea as it lets you have a mix of both worlds in an amazingly fun way!
So, if you spared the self-pity of dating somebody like you and ventured into dating opposite guy, here is why you can’t stop thanking yourself enough!
1. The time when he lit his mobile’s torch instead of candles to blow out as you cut your birthday cake!
Unique solutions you couldn’t even have imagined. When you were concentrating on the problem, he was ready with a solution! i.e cake
Popular Post: 10 Things You Need to Know Before Dating a Traveller!
2. When you spent the whole night dancing with a bunch of his tattooed friends instead of your cocktails and dinner ones, and had the time of your life!
You get to make friends with your partner’s totally different buddies, and that means increased fun.
3. You tried the sushi platter when you only trusted pizza!
You get to explore different genres be it places, music, or food. Your partner who’s totally opposite has a lot to offer when it comes to doing something that’s not you!
4. When he told you, you rub your nose every time you are upset!
Trust us, dating opposites comes with a loaded list of perks you’d enjoy! He is your best critic and would tell you things about yourself that you may not have given a thought ever before.
5. The time she took you undersea diving when you like to keep your feet dry on land. You surprisingly loved every bit of it!
When she’s so different from you, life becomes exciting, trying out different ways to enjoy with each other.
6. The day when you lost a game to him but defeated him in an omelette making competition!
You both would be blessed with different skills, and can beat each other every day in different ways. You will be judged less and be less judgemental.
7. When she surprised you with cute potted flowers on your window sill to brighten up your room!
Dating your opposite means less mess when it comes to gifts. There will be newer and different ways to surprise and care for each other.
8. The summer you went for a trip in the mountains when you love the beaches!
You’ll be a better person, accepting others, their differences, learning to compromise, and accepting your own low points.
9. The time when both of your parents met, and there was a scene to behold with your reserved and traditional overdosed amma appa and his over-talkative and modern mom and dad!
With the children being so different, families are different too. So, meetings are sure to get all the more interesting.
Read Also: 12 Unique Reasons To Date A Girl Who Paints
10. The lovely evenings you just get to carry on with your scrapbook hobby when he is off with his pals bowling and stuff!
You earn yourself more free time when he’s off to pursue an interest you don’t have. That’s how it’s all balanced. Kudos to your choice of dating opposites!
11. The numerous times when you feel all tingly and warm only because he does something really sweet and loving for you….maybe making just a cup of tea when he doesn’t even know how to!
He makes you feel very special since you too are very different from him.
Want to say a big thank you to yourself who said yes to your partner who feels like a blessing to you? Well, you must!
Dating your opposite is like two souls coming together from two different worlds, and adding the best they have with them in the other partner’s life. It feels even more beautiful that way!
Meet interesting and like minded verified singles in your city on India’s best dating and matchmaking app.