You have waited for so long for this day. It’s your first valentine’s with your long-time crush, and we are sure you want it just perfect. But wait! Can it be so easy?
Well, after all, it’s no child’s play to select the ambiance that is classy yet warm. It is all about the relaxing and classy ambiance, good food, and soothing music when you think of going on a date.
Mumbai is one of the beautiful cities in India and has many beautiful places to visit, even for valentine’s dates. Here is a collection of the best date places in Mumbai to have a perfect date with your partner.
1. The lights are gloomy in the name of low lighting. God knows what are they trying to hideaway! The stained cushions? Some alien species chicken? Or.. OMG!! What’s that crawling up your shin.. certainly not his foot! Eeeekkk…!!
You will never go wrong with these superb restaurants that are perfect for lighting up your bae’s mood and with that low romantic lighting, classy décor, and lovely music.
#1. Olive Bar and Kitchen, Khar
A multi-cuisine restaurant in Mumbai that has been around for more than 18 years. It is famous for good food, lovely ambiance, with white-themed Mediterranean decor. So if you are looking for a cozy ambiance, this is the place for a dinner date in Mumbai.
#2. Gadda Da Vida, Juhu
An open-air relaxed seaside restaurant where you can get a view of the sunset with live music playing in the background. If you plan a beachy dinner date in Mumbai, this is the place for you, especially if it’s valentine’s date. It’s a beautiful place for youngsters, professionals and urban people.
2. You would definitely bump into a group of your pain in the a** friends that would not only stay from starters to dessert, but will also fill in your babe with all sorts of nasty and embarrassing stories that you would a have preferred to die before her hearing them.
Check these serene and peaceful places that are tailor-made to suit the cooing couples.
#3. Gostana, Bandra West
A small cafe which is famous for yummy burgers. One of the best and reasonable date places in Mumbai where you can both enjoy burgers and read your favorite books together.
#4. Pali Village Cafe, Pali Hill
A quiet romantic candlelight dinner with an array of wonderful dishes. The vintage and rustic ambiance is an added plus point. You can plan a romantic dinner in Mumbai here, and enjoy delicious continental and Italian dishes.
3. The food comes and you’re horrified at the very sight of it. The mushy pasta, the pale gravy and deathly looking burnt breads.. OK maybe they will taste good. Oh God no! You were so wrong! Puke* Puke* Puke*
Remember great presentation and great food directly translate into a memorable date. Take her to one of these joints that are proud owners of a wonderful kitchen and cuisine.
#5. Elepsis, Colaba
#6. Rike -Terrace Bar & Grill
A rooftop restaurant is one of the romantic restaurants in Mumbai to spend a romantic evening with your bae. This is the perfect option for people who want a romantic date, after all, who doesn’t want a candlelight dinner under the stars. So go and make bae feel special.
4. Know better dude. She did not fall in your arms because she is madly in love with you, but fainted due to the repulsive smell of the stink bin and the sight of the shabby table cloths on offer!
The unfaltering power of a breathtaking view is undeniable when it comes to wooing your love. So better steal her away to a place that itself has a magic to it that will melt her heart into a puddle.
#7. Bayview, Colaba
The beautiful sea outstretched, Gateway of India view from the Strand Hotel rooftop. But, when it comes to wooing her, you better steal her away to a place that has the magic to melt her heart.
#8. Dome, Churchgate
USP: The dreamy open-air lounge and terrace restaurant giving a stunning view of the sea. Perfect place to plan a dinner date in Mumbai with your special someone.
5. Oh so she likes Chinese…? Yup take her to noodles and dumpling diner.. but what will you do.Play dandiya with your chopsticks? Or tell her it’s your Valentine’s day upwas for her longevity?!!
Get real and don’t make a fool out of yourself at the only chance to impress her. Choose one of these fantastic multi-cuisine restaurants and make it a grand night.
#9. Bungalow 9
Get real, and don’t make a fool out of yourself at the only chance to impress her. Choose this fantastic multi-cuisine restaurant for a private dinner date in Mumbai and make it a grand night.
#10. Ivy Restaurant and Banquets, Chembur
The USP of this restaurant is its classy Mediterranean, NorthIndian, Seafood, Italian, Bakery and Mughlai food all in one place, plus the warm ambiance. With its elegant decor, this restaurant is a must-visit place for private dinner dates in Mumbai.
6. This must be the worst scenario of all… Taking her to dine in style and having to ask her for some contri on the bill! Since the waiter just told you your credit card has been declined!
Seriously sweetheart, you don’t need to spend an arm and a leg to make that date worth remembering. You can get equally good ambience, food and service at these easy on the pocket and yet inviting restaurants as well.
#11. You, Me and Cuppa Tea, Belapur
It’s a small cafe with a lovely view of Palm Beach and an extensive tea menu. You can get good date places in Mumbai with good ambiance, food and service at these easy-on-the-pocket and yet inviting restaurants as well.
#12. Rainforest Resto-Bar
A restaurant cum bar that has a forest-themed ambiance. This restaurant serves all kinds of Indian food. Best place to go in the evening when it is all lit up, and you can have an affordable date with your bae.
#13. Breeze Lounge
A rooftop lounge bar with a lakeside view is known for its beautiful ambiance. Best date place in Mumbai if you want to witness sunset while sipping cocktails with your bae.
If you are planning a date with your bae any sooner, visit these places and share your experience.